Friday, February 22, 2008

interesting things

i should thank em for tagging me for the '7 random things', but i honestly don't know if i can do 7 things about myself. ah well, here goes:

THE RULES:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

1. i cannot draw to save my life. i honestly can't. i even mess up stick figures. however, i can do mandalas. (links to my done mandalas to be provided later, since the add pic feature does not like me right now.)

2. i am a fast reader. i don't speed read, i just go through books quickly. an example: it took me about 4 hours to go through potter book 7. no lie, started at 12:30, finished it at around 4:30.

3. i have a weird memory. i can easily remember and recall small, trivial things, but for the life of me can't remember big things.

4. my favorite episode of m*a*s*h, the last one. the one that makes me cry, every time, the one where henry dies.

5. i have a black thumb. i kill just about every plant i bring into my room. (except for one, and that one hung on just to spite me)

6. i love rpgs. most, if not all, of my games are rpgs. guild wars, world of warcraft, golden sun, castlevania, etc.....you get the idea.

7. i procrastinate. frequently. an example is this post. i started it yesterday afternoon around this time, i am finishing it today.....

1 comment:

Donna Lee said...

You are an interesting person and should share that with the world! You forgot to tell them that you are very good with children, that you love to sing, that you can't cook (but are learning), that you are very generous, that you are good with computers.......there are lots of interesting things about you.